Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy new year

First of all Wish you all a very happy new year.
I was away from blogging for sometime.
Ok after wishes generally people ask what is your new year resolution.
Let me jot down some of the important things I wish to do this year with respect to blogging.
Firstly I wish to be active blogger.
secondly I plan to start another blog dedicated to Unix.
I was using Unix from the day I know computers. From my college days to work.
Linux was the first one which I started with and Solaris was a dream OS to work on when I was in college. Luckily I got in Sun and working for Solaris team for the past 4 years.
Being part of Solaris team and having fair understanding about the unix world, I thought I will start a blog on Unix with focus on Solaris.
http://unixlessons.blogspot.com/
Lets see how it goes.

No comments: